The Linux engine...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Feb 22 16:17:59 EST 2012

Malte,

I think the linux engine and IDE is not as good as their siblings on MacOS
X and Windows. The redraw routines used to be slower than the others but I
haven't tested it since the latest graphical reorganization.

But with MacOS X getting more and more like iOS and Windows being Windows,
I think that Linux is the sane choice. If more people here used Linux and
contributed to bug requests and enhancement requests, the mothership would
notice us more and make it more polished.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.