How to use an array to solve the following...

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:54:36 EST 2012

Depends on how big the list is. Unless there's a faster method than the one
I used (or you're using slower hardware than I am), you should be okay up
to about 100,000 rows using something like:

   repeat for each line L in the keys of yourArray
      if L > 20 and L < 60 then put L & cr after R
   end repeat
-- 20 and 60 are your filter values,
-- R is your result set