Checkbox question

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 20 12:25:06 EST 2012

Name all your checkboxes with a special 3 character prefix. Have a mouseUp handler in your card or stack script:

ON mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
    put the short name of the selectedobject into theObjectName
    IF char 1 to 3 of theObjectName is "chk" THEN -- for example
        set the hilite of the selectedobject to not the hilite of theSelectedObject
    END IF
    pass mouseUp
END mouseUp

You can also disable the checkboxes, but they are then a shadow grey color. Unfortunately, changing the foregroundcolor and backgroundcolor of a disabled checkbox does not override this effect the way it does in a field, so no love there.

Bob