Recreating a binary stack from xml text

mikedoub at gmail.com mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:25:26 EST 2012

I would prefer something that is easily human readable.  Xml might work as long as the scripts and object properties are presented in a clear and readable enough fashion.

I know that my teams have spent many hours going thru diffs in different version of software looking to find exactly what revision and change introduced a problem.

  -= Mike