A shorter way to express this?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 17 01:45:49 EST 2012

repeat for each line theLine in theFieldData put your field data into a variable trust me
put item 1 of theLine into...

do not alter the contents of theFieldData inside the repeat loop as you will hose it. This form of repeat parses the memory so any change in the original IN argument screws up the parsing.

Bob