moving and scaling an image

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 9 13:30:33 EST 2012

Richmond, this gave me the horrible case of the jitters. The image would shift positions as I dragged it. I tried locking and unlocking the screen before and after the sizing and positioning of the image, but apparently when the user is interacting with the IDE, the screen is going to unlock anyway whenever an idle hits. Seems there ought to be a way around this, but I don't have the time right now to troubleshoot it. It is however fairly quick on my Macbook Pro.

Bob