Android stats

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 7 13:27:11 EST 2012

erm... not my experience with Apple at all! If you don't want updates, you can tell Software Updates to not check! In fact even if it DOES check, you ALWAYS have to enter a user and password to install them. In fact, one of my great problems I have around here is how to get users with laptops running standard user accounts who never bring their computers to work to run the updates.

Bob