Settings Scripts from a Script in a Standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Feb 4 09:35:12 EST 2012

Hi Ray,

The first number is the error code, the second is the line on which the number happened and the third number is the character position of the faulty code. This is often but not always followed by a word indicating that faulty code.

Usually there are mutliple lines in a raw error message. These lines indicate the message path to the faulty code and possible errors that might have occurred along the way.

I made a little iPhone app that makes it possible to look up error codes. This is useful if LiveCode freezes for example, or if you don't want to write a script to look up the error. You can find the app in the iTunes store at http://qery.us/v4

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com