Settings Scripts from a Script in a Standalone

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Fri Feb 3 22:23:47 EST 2012

Jackie,

Thanks for this insight!  Two quickies if I may; where can I get a list of the code definitions returned by a try-catch and is there any way for me to get a list of handlers which are currently executing so I know not to try to update them while they're still running?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software