threeDBox?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Dec 29 13:16:25 EST 2012

OK, seems to be working now, must have been a typo I guess.  As you say,
the threedbox effect looks pretty bad unless you have a background that
makes it stand out.

I'm using the box textstyle now and that looks better.  Only surprise was
that the box stops after the last character of text in the line.  I was
hoping it would extend across the whole line, kinda like the selected line
color.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>