The Script Editor

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 23 18:25:31 EST 2012

I find that I need a feature now that used to be available back before LC
grew whiskers.

Remember when you had the option of looking at a single handler in the
editor pane instead of the whole script? Yes, I remember the script editor
was a bit flaky with that feature but it did work well, sometimes.

And anyway back then the whole script editor itself was flaky. Thus Jerry
Daniels sterling efforts.

Then the bright sparks at RunRev decided it was one of those things they
couldn't be bothered fixing properly, so they flagged it away completely.

I did shed a tear. Then I limped along because I knew they knew better than
me. But late last night I got a flash of insight that said "I sure could use
a feature like that, especially if it worked properly.".

So, have any of you, my fellow LC forum users, done anything like that? Or
is it just a fond Christmas present wish.

Cal