Re: [ANN] Free "Kochi Mini SVN" a very simple "Version Control System” for LiveCode

Mark Laffoon mark.laffoon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:54:01 EST 2012

I know this post is a latecomer to the topic, but having just experienced
the same problem as Skip, I thought it relevant.  I managed to install the
plugin by starting up LiveCode with the (Windows) "Run as Administrator"
option.

HTH

Mark

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at ctech.me> wrote:

> Works Great with Livecode 4.6.4 and 5.5.2 on windows 7 running on metal
>
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:13 PM, AndyP <smudge.andy at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Rolf.
> >
> > Thanks for your hard work.
> >
> > Installed and tested in 5.5.3 Build 1497 on Win 7 Home Premium. All
> working
> > great.
> >

> > -----
> > Andy Piddock
> >

> > My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
> > PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour
> picker / finder.
> > http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode
> >
> > --
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Andrew Kluthe
> andrew at ctech.me

I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical
order... as they should be.