Does anyone have a copy of the Pop3 Lib that used to be on Sarah's site?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Dec 3 10:01:56 EST 2012

Jim Schaubeck

 > Colin wrote:
 >> If it helps anyone to find a copy, this was the original URL:
 >>
 >> http://www.troz.net/rev/stacks/POP_library_demo.rev
 >>
 >> So, presumably the stack is named "POP_library_demo.rev", and may be
 >> on someone's hard drive as we speak!
 >
 > Colin,
 > That was it !!  I tried your POP_library_demo search on an old PC I
 > used to use and voila! (I did not know the file name)
 >
 > Thank you for that tip!
 >
 > BTW...I have the file if someone would like to post it on a more
 > accessible site for the rest of us

That URL at troz seems to work, but has anyone here contacted Sarah to
find out why her LiveCode materials are not more readily available at
her site?

I couldn't find mention of licensing terms in that stack, and out of
respect for copyright I'm generally reluctant to distribute other
people's creations without first getting their permission to do so.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World