altkey() down, up & halfway down

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:39:52 EST 2012

On 12/02/2012 05:58 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:
> Use idle as scott said? Or, if you don't need it to be super responsive.

My Devawriter does have to be 'super responsive' as it is, ultimately, a
glorified typewriter,
and as such should, in an ideal situation, work not much more slowly
than the speed one might enter
text into a text editor. For the sake of argument, even though I type
with only 2 fingers and have to
keep looking at the keyboard, I still manage to knock out about 50 words
a minute!

Obviously there isn't all that much 'idle' when someone is bashing away
on the keyboard.