Can anyone confirm this possible bug ?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:58:49 EDT 2012

If I have script-debug mode on execution stops and the offending line and
error message is shown in the errors pane at the bottom of the script
window (as expected).

If script debug is off, an error window pops up saying handler not found
with a can't find handler error also as expected.

Is it possible you have debug mode off and your error window is offscreen
or not coming to the front?