Problem resizing a stack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Aug 28 12:49:21 EDT 2012

Pete-

Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 9:39:42 AM, you wrote:

> But I can't help but wonder why that statement would cause a problem in a
> plugin but not in a regular stack, and perhaps even more worrying, why no
> runtime error was reported.

No runtime errors are reported in system stacks by default (and that
includes plugin stacks by extension). If you want to report runtime
errors in plugin stacks, set the global variable gRevDevelopment to
true. And set it to false again when you're done or else you'll end up
catching all the errors in the IDE itself.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net