Team development solution

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 27 17:48:37 EDT 2012

The "stack file as atomic unit" always seems to be the sticking point when
this comes up.  I imagine in a large application with multiple developers,
you might very well have a need for them to work individually on different
stacks within a stack file, either on the layout or the script.  I'm
definitely not a git expert but isn't the point of it the ability to check
out/in individual modules within a project?  Or maybe glx2/git deal with
individual scripts?
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>