Help needed: Shell script stopped working in Mountain Lion!

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:58:40 EDT 2012

After poking around some on mountain lion it looks like convert is gone.
 If these are upgraded machines you might be able to locate it somewhere in
/Previous System/...

Not positive this is the issue but its worth a check, and I am sure that
convert is not in the location you specified on my system. (also did a find
/ -name convert to search the whole system and didn't locate it)