Dictionary Troubles

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:42:38 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> David, I wonder what would happen if you used Detect Displays from the Displays System Prefs with Livecode running? It would be difficult for me to reproduce your condition, so you will have to test it if the condition still exists.
>
> Bob

Not sure what effect that might have, Bob. I've put away my extra
monitors into storage and am unable to test your theory currently. I'm
just happy that I have it resolved using Richard's posted solution
rather than having to dig a monitor back out... I will however try to
remember to test further if I decide to go back to using the extra
screen real estate.

Appreciate your input all the same!

Best regards,
David C.