The Owner of a background group

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 20 18:35:33 EDT 2012

Never mind works the same either way. Frankly, I would like the owner to return the card it was originally on. It seems confusing to me that the owner would change when the active card changes. Doesn't seem intuitive. I suppose however, this might allow for the deletion of the "owner" card without deleting the group that is placed on multiple cards.

I thought it might be related to behaviors but nada. I cannot make it work where the owner is the first card the group was placed on/created on.

Bob