The Owner of a background group

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 16:38:36 EDT 2012

Peter.

I don't see this.

I made a card and a background group, I made a background field that, on opencard, would show the owner of the group. I made a few new cards. Navigating, the owner of the group is the current card, not the first card where all the authoring took place. Using the "place" command works the same as "command-N" in placing the group onto downstream cards.

Mac OS10.5, LC 5.5

Craig Newman