changes to runrev store

Nigel Soden nigels at amglighthouse.co.za
Sat Aug 18 23:31:27 EDT 2012

Hi All

If what I read is correct then I am extremely disappointed as this pricing structure is too expensive for me. Living in South Africa and our exchange rate being as it is would makes this product expensive to develop with. Two of the reasons that made me go for LiveCode was I liked the concept and its price structure.  Also at the moment I'm still in the learning curve and busy with developing an application which hopefully will be finished by the end of this year.  This could very will but a stop to that as I may have to look for an alternative.