[ANN] New plugin collection available

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Aug 18 23:15:46 EDT 2012

Hello Folks,

I am announcing a plugin collection called AAG|Tools. At this moment
is has two plugins in it but I plan to release my other custom plugins
in it as time goes by.

The current plugins are:

AAG | LayerComps a plugin for LiveCode that works just like the Layer
Comps palette from Adobe Photoshop. It allows you to record the rect
and visibility of controls in a card and switch between these recorded
states with ease.

AAG | TypeTool a plugin for LiveCode that makes it easier to change
the text properties of a control.

You can lean more about them by going to the following links:

  http://andregarzia.com/page/aagtools  -  hub page for the plugins.
  http://andregarzia.com/page/aaglayercomps  -  about LayerComps.
  http://andregarzia.com/page/aagtypetool  -  about TypeTool.

As usual, I have a support forum at:

  http://andregarzia.com/forum/

The collection is a commercial offering for U$30 and you can get them
from the pages above.

Cheers
andre

--