more on-rev issues

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat Aug 18 17:04:19 EDT 2012

See this example script witch acts as the stack "rias_lib.livecode" launcher

<?lc

try

	start using stack "rias_lib.livecode"
	get start_rias_lib() -- this function lies inside stack "rias_lib.livecode"
	get rias_lib_main_ctl() -- this function lies inside stack "rias_lib.livecode" too

	catch tErr
	try

		start using stack "rias_lib_bis.livecode" -- this is the stack's lib to be used when  stack "rias_lib.livecode" is't available because just in the middle seconds where i'm saving its update to the server --
		get start_rias_lib()
		get rias_lib_main_ctl()

		catch tErr
		put "Maintenance en cours. Merci de renouveler votre demande dans quelques minutes..." -- when both of my stacks are unavailable to production because a bug inside...

	end try

end try

?>

Le 18 août 2012 à 22:49, Dr. Hawkins a écrit :

> On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Pierre Sahores <sc at sahores-conseil.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> To target the revServer 4.6.4, the script need to be named as
> "yourchoice.irev" and to
>> target the revServer 5.0.2, the script need to be named as "yourchoice.lc"
> for simple
>> scripts and  "yourchoice.livecode" for stacks to be inserted in the path
> of the
>> "yourchoice.lc" scripts
>
> ah-hah.
>
> I've now got it working at http://dochawkbk.on-rev.com/test3.lc
>
> How far can I go with those stacks?
>
> In particular, what I'll ultimately need is for them to run scripts that
> build cards and then put the output to pdf (which is currently working in
> livecode)

Can help in about those tasks as long i only build HTML5/CSS3/JQuery outputs from my own on-rev stack's libs.