remedial mysql???

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:05:06 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Assuming mySQL will accept multiple statements, I believe Livecode wants
> you to omit the semicolon statements at the end of each line.

And I thought that it was just sqlite tolerating the missing transactions .
. .

> Your START and COMMIT statements are superfluous in this case since SQL
> automatically wraps single statements in a transaction so I'd remove them
> and avoid whatever issue is causing the multi-line problem.

MySQL explicitly supports the semicolons, the multi-line, and the
START/COMMIT syntax.

I have to remove *all* of these to get revDataFromQuery to work . . .

This seems a bit . . . odd . . .

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.