The Story of Steve Jobs - An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Aug 16 01:17:32 EDT 2012

Oh, thank God for Bjorke and Pete. Congrats on your strong committment to
civility and thanks to you both we don't have to face any uncomfortable
comments.

I'd have hated to actually have to actually ignore a comment which I didn't
agree with. You guys both all in their place. Way to go! Both heros for
sure!

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> > I personally would prefer that members of this list refrain from
> political jabs.
> >
> > -- Peter
>

> You're my hero!

Chipp Walters