revOpenDatabase - can't connect

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 14 12:22:28 EDT 2012

You can also enter wildcards. If you figure out the provider's subnet, just set it for a likely range, or get a fixed IP from your provider if they provide it.

Frankly though, I think using remote SQL makes sense only for development. Knowing what I know, I don't think I would ever deploy an app that depends on a remote SQL connection. I don't even like the idea of having an app critically dependent on an internet connection.

Bob