What was that thing with Photoshop images?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Aug 11 11:28:00 EDT 2012

Chipp-

Sorry - typing in a rush as I was heading out the door. I was trying
to show alternate means of dealing with that situation without having
to resort to the confusion of having multiple controls with identical
names. What I meant to suggest was

1) instead of naming all the graphics "temp", name them "temp1",
   "temp2", "tempSomething"... and then you can delete all of them by
   the same method without having to give them duplicate names.

2. grouping the temporary controls you are going to want to delete.
   Then you can delete them all just by deleting the group itself.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net