The RunRev store

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:52:57 EDT 2012

If I understand correctly, you can develop ON any of the 3 platforms, but
need to purchase the deployments you want (you get 1 free, the desktop free
includes mac and win by default).  If you want to develop on linux for
linux (to make standalones) you can click customize and choose the linux
deployment rather than the mac/windows combination. Its a steal of a deal!
A 1 for 2 bargain!