Preferences Lost

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 5 18:43:49 EDT 2012

I just experienced a strange happening using LC 5.5.0.  I got a run time
error on one of my scripts and the IDE hung to the extent that I had to
force quit it.  Fortunately, I've become used to these hangs and had saved
everything right before it happened.  However, when I restarted LC, all my
preferences were gone.  The User extensions folder name in Preferences had
reverted to the default and I don't use the default.

Simple enough to get things back by changing the user extensions folder to
the right place but has anyone else experienced this?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>