[ANN] penTool 0.3.2h [with scalable gradients]

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:04:47 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Mark Wieder wrote

> It's almost verbatim what I do in glx2 to allow unlimited undos. The
> adaptations are the elimination of script-editor-specific things like
> saving and restoring the scroll and field selection.

glx2 is one of the most extraordinary examples of smart coding
using the best features of this development platform.

http://mwieder.on-rev.com/WordPress/?incsub_wiki=glx2-documentation
https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/downloads

Many Thanks for supporting this editor and sharing it's source code.

By the way, I posted this image in my answer to Monte Goulding:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/img/BezierResolution_32_256.jpg

The number of points of each one of the polygon graphics in the top row
is exactly the same: 129 points using 32 segments for each bezier curve

In the second row the number of points for these five graphics is,
respectively: 404, 733, 415, 404, 444 using 256 segments for each bezier
curve.

It's a waste of computing resources to use 256 segments to show a smooth
curve on the screen. Now, we need code that renders the bezier curves with
the exact numbers of segments to avoid the waste of calculating duplicated
points...

Al