Characters that can be used in an array key

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 30 11:56:34 EDT 2012

Even you could use tabs in an array key, why would you want to? I cannot think of an application for this. I would stick to the same rules that SQL enforces for column names, and always use lower case, as SQL is sometimes case sensitive. That way you never shoot yourself in the foot if you ever want to translate from array keys to SQL column names.

Bob