Server doesn't send response code

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Apr 29 21:23:11 EDT 2012

On 30/04/2012, at 11:00 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 4/29/12 6:28 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
>> Hi Jaque
>>
>> What engine are you using? https was introduced in 2.5 and I believe
>> it requires revsecurity.so
>>
>> Might be simpler to switch to php or LC server.
>
> Thanks for responding Monte. I'm using engine 3.5. I'm not sure about the library, is that something I need to copy over to the server? Do you know where it should go?

I'm assuming your server is Linux. Put it next to the engine. It should be in inside the app bundle somewhere. If all else fails, use Rev 3.5 to build a stack for Linux with SSL and see where the Standalone Builder puts it ;-)

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!