Installing new software

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Apr 29 18:40:05 EDT 2012

Appreciate the input folks.

I guess as much as anything else, I'm reluctant to start messing with my
stack structure at this late stage of the game for a released product.  I
can pretty much guarantee there will be unforseen consequences!

On thinking about this more, I'm not sure I should really overwrite the
existing version of the program with the new one.  I kinda like the way
RunRev does things in that their program file names include the version
number.  That means I can download a new version and run it to see if I
like the new version without destroying the old version.  In fact, I keep
all the old versions of LC around.

On a related issue, I do have a progress scrollbar during the download.  It
works fine but how do I change the color of the progress bar?  I've tried
setting the various options on the Inspector Colors tab but they don't seem
to have any effect.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>