Casey is now in the App Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 26 14:16:10 EDT 2012

On 4/26/12 10:26 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> After reading the directions, I am still a little sketchy as to how
> the parrot "helps" exactly. I thought he just poops on cards and
> messes up the order?

Yes. "Help" is a euphemism. There's one instance where sometimes it can
work to your advantage. If you can't remember where a card is located,
sometimes Casey will pull it out by chance and give you a clue which
talon to focus on.

The real Casey was so "helpful" when I played solitaire that I had to
write the computer version in self defense.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com