Building Win standalones on a Mac

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 26 13:17:17 EDT 2012

Richmond-

Thursday, April 26, 2012, 12:40:53 AM, you wrote:

> The really odd thing is that I tried to build a Windows standalone in
> VirtualBox running
> Windows XP (LC 4.5) and got the same problem about doc icons.

I just recently started having similar problems. Building a Windows
standalone halts for many seconds at "loading icons" and then
continues, luckily, to the end. I don't know what the standalone
builder is doing during this period. Interestingly, I can take that
same stack and build a Windows standalone on linux immediately. No
delay.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net