Time-Stamping Demo programs #2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 26 11:49:29 EDT 2012

My approach to buying shareware is if I try something and it helps me do something I need to do, I go buy it, even if I do not need to do that thing again. It's a matter of integrity to me. I think there are a lot of people like that, but I know there are also a lot of other people who think if they can get away with not paying anyone anytime for anything they have done, they will try to do that. I have lost a lot of respect for people I once thought of as friends over this.

So I guess my point is, you will never change a person. All you can do is try to target the ones who have integrity, and consider the rest to be a waste of atmosphere. :-)

Bob