Get the members of a group

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:07:57 EDT 2012

yeah layer controls that. YOu can always check the short name of the grc
you are currently working with and skip whatever items you need. The count
down method would be best for this. If you use the repeat (number of grc
blah blah) times method you would have to have a variable and increment it
on each skip starting at 1.