iOS Console Error - what does it mean?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Apr 25 11:56:05 EDT 2012

I don't think this is OT, since it's something arising from testing a LiveCode project. While attempting to test my iOS app, I see this in the System Log output. Can anyone say what it means, and if there is anything I can do within LC to correct it?

> The view controller <com_runrev_livecode_MCIPhoneStartupViewController: 0x8d9d7d0> returned NO from -shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation: for all interface orientations. It should support at least one orientation.

i thought at first it might be something to do with my Standalone settings, but if so, I can't see what I've changed from earlier tests where this error didn't appear.

TIA

Graham