[OT] The State Of HTML5 Video UPDATE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Apr 24 15:47:17 EDT 2012

Hello Paolo,

I just tested your link with the revBrowser demo stack and after a little
it played in the current version of Safari browser.

This works with Lion and the latest livecode version 5.5.1. dp1. I have not
tested in Windows.

I have a demonstration JW Player set up somewhere, I'll post so you could
test.

On a card in a stack desktop application on Mac, I have used the player to
display/stream m4v files from a server via http:

Nothing to test Windows© at the moment.

sqb