in-App Reviews

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 12:52:21 EDT 2012

My answer no doubt confused everyone! There is someone on a Flash list I'm on that has a similar name to Dan, and I though I was reading that list. The solution still applies, in LiveCode you should be able to do this:

launch url "itms-apps://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewContentsUserReviews?type=Purple+Software&id=514220257"

where the 514220257 part would be your app's ID.

However, in the Simulator it seems not to work. Not sure if it will work on a device.