[ANN] Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.6

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 21 05:13:36 EDT 2012

Dear LiveCode users,

Economy-x-Talk is releasing Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.6 today. Installer Maker allows you to wrap your LiveCode standalones in an installer without additional software. This release is a maintenance release, which fixes 5 bugs reported by our customers. More information is available from our website.

You can download the Installer Maker Plugin from your website at http://rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com where you can also obtain a license. This version is free for everyone who bought a license during the past 3 months.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com