[ANN] Radial Dial Making Utility

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Apr 20 12:02:43 EDT 2012

Thanks, for the generous offer Richmond. I can, of course, make the Linux standalone (albeit I can't test it), but of what use would a RadialDialOmatic standalone be? If your suggestion is to build the Linux standalones of my other offerings, then your offer is way too generous!!

BTW, the background image on my downloads page is one of the many lovely deep space Hubble images, but I can't remember which one.

									http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire/

Cheers,
Roger