use-livecode Digest, Vol 103, Issue 30

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 20 02:50:56 EDT 2012

Hi Gregory,

I've just spend a few weeks setting up LiveCode server on win32 under IIS
5.1.
And pretty much had to start from scratch to get LiveCode Server up n
running.

If you haven't already stepped thru this how to (don't just read thru it.
Do it.  And verify each step) :
How-do-I-install-LiveCode-Server-on-OS-X-with-Apache-
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4070/l/36653-How-do-I-install-LiveCode
-Server-on-OS-X-with-Apache-

Have you had apache working before?
If not, get Apache working first.

Then modify the hello world scripts that are working on Apache.
By placing your test script line in it.
And renaming it to .lc
And test again.

HTH