Position of a tab in a tab control.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 19 23:19:31 EDT 2012

Is there a way to get hold of the coordinates of the label of the currently
selected tab of a tab control?

I have a control that I want to position immediately below the label of the
current tab of a tab control.  I tried doing this by trial and error,
adding a number of pixels to the left of the control to position it
correctly.  This was all on a Mac and as soon as I tried it on a Windows
machine, the control is not positioned correctly, and I suspect it would be
affected by different screen resolutions also.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>