Interesting breach of iOS terms or something for LC users?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 13:27:36 EDT 2012

As an aside to your aside… the husband of a ex-colleague of mine was the person the studio turned to when figuring out the things MacGyver could do. They would call him up and say something like "MacGyver is locked in a broom closet, how would he get out", and he would think about it and call them back with ideas. Then they would send him money.