Interesting breach of iOS terms or something for LC users?

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:30:55 EDT 2012

The name is based on the American tv show "MacGyver" isn't it?    The
character could, essentially build anything out of a paper clip, book of
matches, or whatever he had available.   That may not make the name less
stupid, but I was pronouncing it App "giver" and definitely thought that was
silly.  Then I realized you probably pronounce with a long "I" - thus the tv
show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGyver

- Mark