iOS apps not installing on device

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Apr 17 13:23:13 EDT 2012

Ralph,

What works for me when the problem occurs (:

- Go to the iPad preference pane
- Select the General Tab
- Select Profile
- Remove the Provisioning profiles available there
- Connect your iPad to your mac via usb
- Launch XCode
- Go to the Organizer window
- From the iPad device main tab (followed by a green bullet), click on the arrow witch follows the "Provisioning" item to enroll your iPad again with the provisioning profile you dedicated to your iPad

Best,

Pierre