create folder and network problem?

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:22:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using the following line in my code:

if there is no folder tappsupport then create folder tappsupport

to create a folder and files in the application support folder on a
Mac. This has worked for all the users except now one is reporting an
"execution error" dialog at this point in the startup process. The
only unique factor about their setup that I can uncover so far is that
they are on a network in an office (pc and mac)

Are there issues with create folder being able to write to the local
disk of a networked computer?

Thanks
Ron