Major Datagrid Issues

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:19:38 EDT 2012

On the second issue, is it that the scrolling does not work at all?

I have encountered this problem several times where there are more rows than what is shown but the vertical scroll bar does not scroll past the lines shown... ie the size of the scroll bar indicates that more rows are present.

In the message box you could try

set the dgtext of grp "nameofdatagrid" to the dgtext of grp "nameofdatagrid"

and see if this gets the scrolling working again.